Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The *NEW* Living Free Kitchen Essentials Store!

I am taking the opportunity today to announce the "Grand Opening" of my new Kitchen Essentials Store! 
(Please see page link at the top of my blog home page called "Shop at my Kitchen Essentials Store") 


This is a store which I have set up so that I can easily refer you to items that I have used before and like.  It will contain everything from grocery items (especially those related to food allergies) to favorite kitchen gadgets, and possibly other items as time goes.  I will be "shopping" often to add more favorite items into my store, so please check frequently.  Also, when I discuss a certain brand item that I have tried, and have a recommendation for that product, I will be sure to have it available in my store anytime it is possible. 

Yes!  You can actually purchase items here in my store!  It is powered through Amazon.com, but linking to my blog and stocked by me.
It will make it easy for you to find some very good gluten-free, egg-free, peanut-free, casein-free products and handy kitchen tools.

And remember....

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment